Jurist i København
Being one of the largest and most well-known jewelry companies in the world, protecting, defending and enforcing our intellectual property rights is a key priority.
As a result of growth, we are looking to hire a new Brand Protection Specialist to join our IPR Team which sits in our Global Legal & Compliance department.
You will assist and cooperate with our Brand Protection Manager, who currently sits in our office in Milan, with protecting and strengthening our brand protection set-up, mainly by enforcing Pandora IPR online and, to some degree, offline.
In corporation with our global network of external services providers and under the supervision and direction of our Brand Protection Manager , your responsibilities and tasks mainly include the driving and handling of;
- Pandora’s online surveillance and enforcement program (websites, domains, e-marketplaces and social media)
- Instructing Pandora’s online enforcement service providers
- Requests from Pandora’s stakeholders, e.g. authentication requests and desk top searches
- Management of online and off-line investigations and raid actions
- Intelligence (reviewing, archiving and reporting)
- Pandora’s global customs surveillance and training programs
- Pandora’s customs suspension cases and police cases, and support the IPR team on ad hoc basis, e.g. with IPR “cease & desist procedure” and IPR defence and enforcement litiga...